Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Holy Crap!!!!!!

It has been a month since I last blogged. Oh what a slacker I've been. But on the other hand I have been busy working out. Since mid January I have lost 60 lbs. and with working out for an hour or more a day it does take up a lot of my computer time. I have been a bad creative team member for my digi designers too and I actually just downloaded some new digi kits and I plan on getting busy in the next few days. I've taken tons of pics in the last couple of months but alas that too I have failed to share. So if I can cram excercise, teaching school, taking care of my kids, house and husband into my days I hope to fit a little scrapping too. I will be crossing my fingers and toes. LOL

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You need to post a photo of the "new" you!! You look so great Susan! I wish I could get my butt out of bed and go running!! Way to go.

Jan said...

AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!

RealRach said...

CONGRATS! WOW!!! That's super impressive! Proud of you!