Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

 
the family at Sea World
 Mission Beach- our condo was on the bay side- very nice!
some local shopping
Shamu of course
perfect shot
scary fish
Sydney doing some light reading/ Diva Style!
Nick got buried at the beach
 
Josh relaxing
tiger at the Zoo
Zoo

Lion at the Wild Animal Park
love those giraffes
overlooking the savannah at the Wild Animal Park
kids on the boat we took around the bay  
and some of the beautiful plant we saw all around us.
We had a fabulous time in San Diego.We saw the sites, got some sun, walked the sand. Too bad we had to come back to the real world. I took tons and tons of pics but just put a very few here. I guess I'll have to do some scrapping and use them all up.

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

Looks like fun. The plants are always awesome and people always told me sea world was lame but I loved it.

Sarah Lee said...

Looks nice. Especially with this crappy poo weather we've been having!
I'm hoping next California trip we'll make it to Seaworld. I think I'd love it, and my girls woud too... just couldnt' fit it into last year.
I love the flowers they have in other states! purdy.