Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School, Cool!

Well I have a 5th grader, 7th grader and a 9th grader. And I'm glad they are back in school on a regular routine other than sitting around playing Minecraft all day- except my daughter luckily has not found it interesting- she on the other hand found twitter.
Josh gets an extra picture because as a 7th grader he got to start on Monday and learn his schedule and figure out the whole Jr. High thing.
But luckily I still have Nick in elementary school and I walked with him to school and got the traditional picture by the school sign and he didn't even mind me waiting around to see him line up and walk in with his class.
The house is quieter during the day and I like it. But after school it's hustle and bustle just the way it should be.
 


No comments: