Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gettin digified

Well I've been super busy making some digital hybrid projects this last week. And here we go:
Here's a Kritters Bingo Game I made up with Amy Sumrall's kit Kooky Kritters at TDC it's on sale for $3.99. I also used 4 of her other kits to have enough kritters.
Then I made this 2009 Monthly Goal Booklet using Krystal Hartley and Corina Nielsen's new kit "9-5 Chic" at FPD on sale for $1.00 today so run and get it. Also she has another kit "In the Neighborhood" on sale for $1.00 too. I just haven't had time to make anything with it yet.

Then I made this Christmas Memories Box with a kit "PaperPieced Christmas" from Debra Ballance at Faith Sisters. Hers is on sale for $3.00
I have one more project I made but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jan said...

You are SOOOOO creative!!!! Where do you come up with these awesome ideas?!?!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What neat projects... very creative.