Monday, October 6, 2008

My Lovey Little Kids

I have had these pictures printed out for about a month and I had the paper mache wall hanging too and I just waited for the right kit to put on it. Well I found it in Krystal Hartley's new kit "Greatest of These" at Faith Sisters.
The pictures are of my kids all at about age 2. Soooooo cute. I painted the wall hanging black and then used a bunch of Krystal's paper and elements to make it cute. I Mod Podged the pictures and the Love tag on. I Mod Podged the Love title and the flowers separately so I could make them dimensional on the project. I put foam squares under the Love title and I used glue dots and foam squares under the flowers. I also added some red buttons for centers on the flowers-I also curled the flower petals a little. I replaced the tan cord for a black ribbon for hanging it on the wall.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Okay enough of all this cutesy stuff...you're making me sick with all your creativity!!!

Jan said...

I LOVE this... and all of your halloween projects too!! You ROCK!!!!