Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks

Well I just have so much to be thankful for it's hard to name them all. But mostly that my family is well and happy and all my extended family is back living in the same area and we see each other often. You will understand if you have a bunch of brothers and sisters who are close(friends even). I have some great friends. I have in the last year gotten to meet some new friends via the digi scrapbooking world who are beautiful people and just fun to be around. I am now a substitute teacher and I get so much joy from those little people(elementary school sub). I am also the Primary chorister in church and love singing and helping the kids learn to love music. I have much to be thankful for today. Except for the 20 lbs of potato's I need to peal and cut to get ready for today's big family dinner. I made pumpkin pies yesterday. We have a group of over 40 something so we have to have it at a church house. Well off to start getting ready. Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: