Well I stole this off Rachel's blog who stole it off Shell's blog. If it's fun you just have to steal it. The things I've done will be in bold.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band Well I played the Cello and Clarinet in Elementary School. I was in choirs but that’s not a real band.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris - No,but my husband lived there for 2 yrs.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (I only saw it from the Verisanos bridge when driving from NY to NJ and from the plane when flying into NY)
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run- in girls softball
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- here in some small towns in Utah
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied- As a kid I think when I had 10 bucks I thought I was set.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted- it was at the state fair and it was a caricature photo-that count?
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason-Actually I’ve gotten flowers from total strangers before- at an airport once and from a guy at a 7-11 store. Also from past boyfriends and hubby.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- Are you kidding me yes, I’m a pack rat. I’d have kept them all if I could.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt- It was like 6 inches big but I did it.
73. Stood in Times Square-not sure but I walked all over NY with a friend half the time we didn't know where we were.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London- (I saw all of London except that)
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- when I turned one. They use to published those pics.
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someones life –A friends nephew was choking and I pulled candy out of his throat to start him breathing.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous—Toni Teniel (70’s singer), Jimmy Osmond, and the black guy from the Love Boat show.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day
Thanksgiving Day Ideas!
3 days ago