Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy Week


Well I haven't had a chance to post lately because it has been super busy. My kids are off track so they are home and I also had to substitute this week. I am trying to get all the rest of my scrapbook product ready to sell at the crop on Saturday too. I hope to get rid of it ALL.(so sick of seeing it in my basement and thinking of the money that could be in my pocket instead) I have been super busy getting things done for the songs in Primary too. I am trying to create new fun ways to sing the songs so they learn without realizing it. I made some flower picks for next month (March) in primary. I used the new kit "Beautiful World" from Krystal Hartley to created the centers of the flowers. This kit is so bright and colorful I will use it over and over again (LOVE IT!)

No comments: