Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Mojo


Well I have been in a creative slump for a little while. I just don't feel creative and when I do something I just think it stinks compared with all the gorgeousness around me. I have been slacking on my hybrid projects for my Creative Teams and I feel really bad. Maybe if I finally put away my Christmas stuff piled in my dining room and get a good clean up I will feel refreshed. Only problem is I hate cleaning. HA HA! But I do have something to look forward to- we are redoing my boys rooms. We went to IKEA and bought new comforters and the transformation has begun. Now they have decided on the colors. Josh has lime green and turquoise and Nick has red, black and white. We moved Nick into the guest room that has been his partial room for a while with his dresser in there even though he still slept in the room with Josh in the bunk beds. Both boys are on the U of U kick (if you didn't know Utah University has an awesome football team) and of course their cousin just got a whole room painted RED and they want to be like him. But I only agreed to one wall getting the red treatment. I love painting and transforming bedrooms. Specially with bright, fun colors. Needless to say I don't have any white walls in my house. So maybe going to the hardware store and buying paint will snap me out of this.(hands slapping face back and forth) My kids are only in school for two more weeks and then they are off track for 3 weeks so we will have a good chunk of time to get all the redecorating done.

No comments: