Saturday, February 21, 2009

Computer Woes


My desk top computer started making scary noises this past week so I took it in to get it checked out. Well the motherboard is going out and something else with the power button (?) So it looks like we are getting a new DT. Now we are without for a week. It has all my digi stuff and all my documents on it so I get to wait until it gets built and all my info is transferred over before I can do any creating. So I will check in with my Internet friends occasionally on my laptop.
P.S. This photo has nothing to do with this post I just thought it was funny. It's Nick eating some Oreo's when he was little.

2 comments:

Jan said...

eck! good luck!!!

Dawn G. said...

YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BLOG TITLES SUSAN. IS IT HARD TO DO? HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT CREATING ONE?