Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday regroup

I did my charity crop on Sat. and I made about $600 selling off the bits and pieces of scrapbook stuff I had left. Now I just need to get rid of the last 4-5 small bins and I will feel so relieved to be free of that burden. I am starting the painting process tomorrow for my boys rooms. I spackled the holes and sanded them down.
So for this week that's pretty much what I'll be doing. Painting and cleaning up, painting and cleaning up.
Josh will be getting his Wolf award this week at Pack Meeting. I think he's pretty excited to get his first big award.
My Mondays are always busy days doing laundry and cleaning up from the weekend. With the kids home it's extra crazy. Well only 2 more loads to go and I even got my kids to do some housework with me.

No comments: