Saturday, October 3, 2009

Calling all Blogger Friends

Well I don't know if any of you have gone on the settings and clicked on the new updated image editor or not. Basically it's suppose to make adding pictures so much easier. Well I use MSN and when I went and changed it to the new update I suddenly couldn't do anything on my blog. I went and switched it back to the old way and still nothing. Well I went on the search to see if there was any info about it. I saw something about going to Internet Explorer. Well when I go to my blog from IE it works just fine and the new photo uploader is fabulous. But alas when I'm in MSN(my main homepage) it doesn't load so it just gives me that little rectangle box at the bottom right of the screen but it doesn't load. If anyone knows how to get it fixed I'd love some help. I'd hate to have to go over to Internet Explorer everytime I want to post on my blog.

No comments: