Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

I'm thankful that I get to let my creative juices flow every week or so.
I made these fun table name place cards for a Thanksgiving dinner. We actually do our Thanksgiving with my side of the family and that includes more than 40 people. So needless to say I won't be making place cards for everyone. I may try cooking the $30 free turkey I got that's in my freezer and make our own family Thanksgiving dinner the week after-If I get REALLY motivated that is.
I used Meredith Cardall new digital kit called "Attitude of Gratitude" to create the flower elements and the family frame. The tutorial is on her BLOG so go check it out.
Then I also made a fun altered tin with another kit called "Brand New Day" from Meredith. And there's another tutorial on her BLOG
some more exciting things coming for Meredith's designs so stay tuned.

No comments: