Thursday, March 13, 2008

TLC will have digital downloads

Great news. TLC will start selling digital download packages again. This Friday is the start date and I'm excited to see what they will have available. TLC has such great designs so I'm hoping to see a lot I will want to buy and create with.
Well yesterday was a day of visiting with ladies in my neighborhood, volunteering in my kids classes and getting kids to birthday parties. And tonight is Parent-Teacher conference as well as an orthodontist appt. for Sydney. Friday I have my crop night so I hope to get the house in order enough to relax and work on some pages.
Looks like the rain/snow is on it's way back to our area for the next 4 or so days. Man, and I was getting all excited to see Spring. I guess I just wait a little bit longer.

No comments: