1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK this is my first tagging so bare with me if I screw it up.
1. I am the oldest of 8 kids.(6 girls and 2 boys) My family thinks I'm sort of bossy but I've been in charge my whole life so it's just part of me. I was a retail manager for 12-13 yrs so it served me well to be bossy.
2. I am deathly afraid of spiders, I can't kill them or vaccum them up or anything. I can't even clean up dead ones(I actually scream when I do attempt it with the longest vaccum hose available) So needless to say we have had an exterminator for 12 years. Even thinking about it right now makes me get goose bumps. Yuck!
3. I have sung in chiors my whole life but I don't read music I sing by ear.
4. I love the song "Pop Music" because I have been to all the places except Paris and my husband lived there for 2 years, so between the 2 of us we've done
"New York, London, Paris, Munich everybody talk about Pop Music"
5. I'm 10 yrs older than my husband. But you'd never know.
6. I was a football manager in college and actually dated 2 players and a coach all at the same time. Such a Bad girl!
7. I'm a scary movie junkie. I could watch them all day and night long. It's harder nowdays because I don't watch R rated movies. I just have to watch the edited ones on TV or some of the good ones that are PG13. My all time favorites; The Ring, The Shining, Rosemary's Baby(edited), and The Birds.
I am tagging
1. Beth Swann
2. April Hendrickson
3. Sarah Lingwall
4. Nichole Hind
5. Julie Hunden
6. Jan Pepe
I only found 6. Hopefully you guys know more people.
Thanksgiving Day Ideas!
3 days ago