Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

Well I'm not doing anything scrapbook related today. I've done a bunch this whole week. I made a little Utah Jazz book for my brothers birthday on Sunday, I bought a bunch of new digital designs online for more digi scrapping. Yesterday I took my daughter to a Women's expo. I found some cheap stamp sets and some ink pads. Mostly it was a chance for us to get away from the boys and home and have time together. Afterwards we went to dinner at Sizzler. As we were sitting there eating Sydney said "this is fun" She is a sweetheart and just enjoys time with me no matter what we do. I need to cherish that time with her since I know soon it will be all about friends, friends, friends.
I made pancakes with homemade syrup for breakfast. Now the kids have to clean their rooms which takes begging and pleading and a little yelling thrown in for them to complete. A quick whole house clean up for me. Then we are planning a trip to the library (I may make a detour and stop at Roberts to see if they have any NSD deals on scrapbook stuff- like I need anymore!)
Then we might even attempt to put up our trampoline. It looks like a nice day today, after a week of one day being 80 degree weather and then the next day it snows. Spring is Utah is very crazy.
Well off to clean-yeah ha!

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

Aren't days like that wonderful? I'm glad you got a chance to do that!