Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Calling

Well this week I got called to be the Primary Chorister in our ward. (for non LDS speaking people- that means I will be teaching the little kids all the church songs on Sundays) The crazy part is that we have a program in Nov. and I don't even know some of the songs-OH NO! Well I'm sure it will be fine (cringing) I don't actually read music, even though I have been in choirs since 7th grade and I actually played the cello and clarinet in elementary school. I must have been able to read music but forgot- I don't know-weird!
Well now my task at hand is to bottle peaches that are overrunning my kitchen, I have 40 something bottles but I'm afraid I might need more. Peaches aren't hard to do they are just messy and sticky. So I better get off the computer and go put on my grubby clothes and get to it. But playing on the computer is so much more fun- OK - I'm getting off.

1 comment:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That was my most favorite calling and it only lasted a month! Oh, well I guess that's what happens when you like your calling too much! LOL! Any way you will be great and I know the primary kids will love you!