Monday, December 15, 2008

Did you know?


Well music has a special place in my heart and specially Christmas music. I went to a Christmas Fireside last night. About 8-10 different choirs sang and the congregation sang Christmas hymns in between each choir. WOW! what a beautiful thing.
And along that same line I made a page that represents a song that for some reason makes me cry every time I hear it. I need to find a download of it somewhere so I can hear it anytime I want to. Remember the reason for the season.
Our Savior Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

Beth Swann said...

I think of that song every year for Christmas, too! Nice layout, love the picture you chose!

The Bronson Bunch said...

That page turned out really pretty! I still need to hear that song!! It makes me tear up just reading the words!

Shyloh Belnap said...

Awesome layout! And - what a beautiful song!

Jan said...

That is one of my favorite Christmas songs!!!!

Shelley Moore said...

It is a very moving song! My all time favorite is O' Holy Night!