Wednesday, June 18, 2008

School Friends mini book

I made this mini album for my daughters friend who has a birthday on Sat. I will make one just like it for Sydney too. I used a premade template using the kit "Girls Rule, Boys Drool" from Lauren Grier, MandaBean and Shawna Clingerman. I also used some apoxy buttons and tages from Making Memories. I uses all sorts of ribbon and inked the edges. This was the first time I used Mod Podge on top of photo paper and I'm not sure it I just wasn't patient enough to wait for it to dry or if I put too much of the Podge on it but the front page is a little crackley. Sydney says she likes it that way - Good thing because I'm not redoing it now.

1 comment:

Jan said...

WOW! You've been busy!! I love all of your great projects!!!! I'll have to come back to scraplift!! LOL!!