Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hybrid flower tag


I made some flower/ tags that I am preparing to take to the ladies I visiting teach this month. I used TLC LifeTimez digital purple paper(Happiness Is) and bug tracks(Art Garden bugs) and then used Krystal Hartley's adorable flower with dot overlay,cute yellow flower border (Spring Fever doodles) and green and black embellishment(Gladness). You can access her designs through her blog listed at the left or she has her designs at Polka Dot Potato and Faith Sisters. Her designs are so fun to use I highly recommend them if you are into digital scrapbooking. I have to admit that sometimes I just don't have the energy to go back and credit all the designers I use so if I've missed some in the past I am sorry. I'll try to do better. I also used CK Twilight for the font (my fav) I then printed it out on photo paper and mounted on black cardstock rounding one corner. I added a flower die cut from my Cricut, yellow brad, then tied with green and purple ribbon.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

cThat is sooo cute! I am going to have to steal your idea!

Susan Catmull said...

Steal away,
I got these georgous flowersa at Roberts for 75% off which made them .75. Can't beat that for an inexpensive gift.

Sarah Lee said...

I can beat that... i'll make bread or cookies, much easier for me, but probably not as cute.

Jan said...

These are adorable!!!