Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I an Angel ? (Hybrid that is)

Well I have applied to Faith Sisters to be a Hybrid Angel which is someone who gets to play with the digital designs and then print them out and Mod Podge them everywhere (ha ha-just kidding -well not really cuz that's what I do). Well I love to make crafty items and that's pretty much what it is. So here's a tin I made from a FS Birthday Collab kit that will be coming out soon- Green Paper from Nikki, the red, blue ric rac and cluster element is from Karla's "Lifesong", The flower is from Dahlia and the font is DJ lex.
I just used a white lunchbox tin from Roberts and painted it blue. Printed out the design and Mod Podged it to the front and back, and I also Mod Podged over the painted area to keep it from chipping off. OOOOOO don't you love these adorable ribbons from American Crafts. I can't get enough ribbon. I also hung some Making Memories epoxy tags from the handle. Done. The hardest part was waiting for the paint and Mod Podge to dry so I could finish.

No comments: