Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eventful Weekend

Well it's taking me a little while to get back into the groove. I went to a Scrapbook House for the weekend to get some pages done with 22 other women. I actually got 49 pages done plus a chatterbook which probably counts as 4-5 pages. I still need to get some journaling on a few of the pages but I am up to fall of 2006 for Josh's books so I got a lot accomplished. I need to switch gears and work on Nick's as I am still in 05 on his. Well I had a few late nights- the first night was about 3:30 and the second was 1:30. I was drinking a lot of diet coke so I feel a little sleep deprived and slow without the caffeine. The sad thing is the people are going to be selling that house so we can't come back in the fall as we plannned. We will have to find another place to go.



Also last week we went to a barbeque for the Utah Jazz basketball team (we are season ticket holders) We got a free dinner and then the kids, and my brother Adam, got to shoot a few hoops with some of the Jazz players and get some autographs. They also had a bounce area with the big blow up slides and bounce houses. Overall they had a great time. Even my daughter got her picture with some of the Jazz dancers and got their autographs on her Jazz tee shirt.

4 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

I was jealous but didnt feel too bad since I saw no pictures with Kyle Korver------------I think he is a babe and some sort of cross between tom cruise and ashton kutcher....

RealRach said...

Good for you. I actually touched paper yesterday. I made up an AC cover book with the family kit. I am thinking of donating it for our Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend.

Nichole said...

If I got 49 pages done I would be up to date on my scrapbooks!! I really need to dedicate more time to scrapbooking...If I didn't blog so much!! As for the Jazz that is really neat that you guys got to do that. Like April said, too bad Korver wasn't there because he is my new favorite player...he is a great shooter!

Susan Catmull said...

Actually Kyle Korver and Daron Williams were there it was just that the line to get to them was so long that by time we got there they would have moved to another area. We just decided not to wait.